I hope your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving break. I'm sure some of you are as amazed that it is almost December as I am!
In math, we are working on multiplication facts to 9. Please see the links below for practice. I will also be sending home flashcards shortly for students to review nightly.
Our money unit starts this week in reading. Great timing around the holidays! Students will be learning how money has changed over time and how it varies from country to country. If you have any money or related item that your child can share, please send it in. Anything of great value is best to be kept at home.
Our spelling paragraph this week is:
My Christmas Wish
I am hoping to get amazing things for Christmas. One dream gift would be an iPod to be playing my favorite tunes. Another dreamy present would be a spectacular toy like a DSI or mini projector. But the best gift would be cherished time with family and friends! I hope Christmas is swell!
** our focus skill is -ing endings and base/root words