The spelling paragraph this week is:
Amazing Buzzing Bees
Bees are small, flying insects. Their homes, or habitats, are buzzing, busy hives. Their bodies have different parts like two honey baskets, a proboscis, and a fierce stinger. Worker bees, drones, and a queen all reside in the hive. Bees are truly interesting bugs!
We begin our new reading unit - Animal Habitats. If you have any habitats or animal mounts you would let us borrow, we would love to have real items to view.
We finish unit 2 in math -adding 3 digit numbers - on Tuesday. Wednesday we will be starting subtracting with regrouping.
Your child may have told you I broke my foot. Yes this is true.
Weekly Reporter is Parker:This week I did many things. One example is I took AR tests on the computer. I have 13.3. My goal is 30.0 points. I am 44.3% there! Another example is my teacher is reading to us Charlotte's Web. Charlotte just wrote "Some Pig" in her web above the pig pen. Finally I measured my plants for science and drew a picture of our plant. As you can see I had a great week!